Saturday, March 14, 2009

Roxy vs. Troy Bolton

I have to admit it's difficult for me to look into those soft, baby blues and imagine the horror that must have filled the last moments of Troy Bolton's life. I just keep thinking, of all the Barbie dolls, why would Roxy choose Troy to gnaw on?

If you are not familiar with who Troy is, I will simply say, "High School Musical".

L came to me, sobbing, with the remains of her precious Troy Bolton (I couldn't resist the urge to remind L that if she put her toys away, this wouldn't happen - though I also gave her a big hug and said how sorry I was it happened).

L will survive. This wasn't the first toy Roxy destroyed and I'm quite certain it won't be the last. I am a little worried about our little, plastic Gabriella - she will miss her little, plastic boyfriend desperately.

2 comments:

The Silly Witch said...

Hunter likes Barbie dolls to. In fact, Quinn used to like to chew on them, too. I finally threw them all away.

The Fantastic Four said...

Aren't pets just little blessings from heaven sometimes! ... anyone want a fat, lazy, fat, lovable, fat cat? We just happen to have one for sale:) (And M, cats don't chew toys - chalk one up for the kitty:)