Tuesday, August 18, 2009

STRESSSSSS

I just discovered this picture - I guess Q took it with my iPhone. It makes me laugh because this was an incredibly stressful day for me. I was pretty much near tears at this moment. I was at the bank (if you didn't notice) waiting to talk to someone - no, that is BEG someone to take back the almost $400.00 in overdraft fees that we were hit with due to a BIG, silly error on my part (an error I have no recollection of - total mommy brain moment).

Three bank branches later, some tears and incredible patience on my poor children's part (the tears were mine, by the way) I was able to get half the fees reversed. I'm SO happy that Q captured this very humbling experience... ha, ha, ha.

1 comment:

The Fantastic Four said...

Been there, done that, didn't buy the T-shirt cuz it SUCKED! I am glad it kinda worked out for you. They wouldn't reverse ours though. I am so sorry that happened. I hate that sick to your stomach feeling.
Miss you guys!