Saturday, July 30, 2011

Scissors Done Me Wrong



I am suffering from the side effects of a bad haircut. While the majority of these are temporary (hair does grow out... eventually) they are real and emotionally scarring.

These side effects include:




-Loss of self-esteem


-Camera shyness


-Moodiness


-Increased hat-wearing


-Increased appetite


-Feelings of regret


-Spousal drowsiness (he's totally bored of hearing me complain about it)

There is little that can be done at this point, due to the expensive nature of my bad haircut... and the gutless nature of me. I know I should go back and complain, but I just can't. I can get another haircut, but as I mentioned I spent a lot on this haircut and I can't bring myself to shell out more dough for a potentially bad haircut. Really, ANY haircut is a potentially bad one.

So, for now I will have patience... and hats.



6 comments:

rmn said...

Your a little too dramatic. You look, as always, spectaular! But on the other hand, if the bad haircut makes you write/blog then it wasn't all that bad (because we all love when you blog:)

Lauren said...

When did this bad haircut happen? You look fantastic! :-)

claire said...

If it looks anything like the ones above just put on a gold chain and rock it baby!!! What do you have to lose!Hee hee

Ang Campbell said...

Now I'm dying to see it! I can't even imagine you looking anything other than fabulous. You do wear hats well, too though, so at least there's that :)

Heather said...

Ugh, I just did the same, and now I'm stuck with it until I can afford to get it fixed next time. (Pic on FB) Someone suggested I go back, complain, and have them fix it, but if they butchered it the first time why would I trust them to cut it again?! So now we suffer.

Thankfully it grows right?

Camille said...

Ok sorry. But i was really hoping the reason you put all those bad haircut pics on your blog was so that when you posted your hair at the bottom it wouldn't look so bad. Since you didn't do that i can only expect the worst and i think you for keeping your crazy hair cut to yourself so i don't have nightmeres tonight.