Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy #7

For seven years now, I have been trying to crack the code that would open L's mental vault and show me what this sweet, lovely firecracker is all about.

For seven years, I have been unable to get inside L's mind. To me, she remains an enigma. I have, from time to time, been able to predict her behavior. On occasion, she and I will see eye to eye. Once in a while I can even convince her that she might see things my way.

For the most part, L is dancing to her own tune.

For seven years now, L has been growing, moving, pushing limits and living each moment like she owns it.

I love my L... though she doesn't really feel like mine; I think that I might belong to her.









5 comments:

The Silly Witch said...

A sweet sweet post for a great girl. I wish I knew her better.

Thanks so much for sharing Carnation Lily Lily Rose. I don't know much about artwork... That painting was beautiful.

Pamela said...

We sure love L, probably not as much as you. But nonethelessshe is a favorite around our house!

Camille said...

what a sweet beautiful girl. Happy b day to her!

shelbell said...

What beautiful words. She is a lovely girl, that L! Sweet post.

The Fantastic Four said...

She definitely is a sweet girl but the person I think who deserves the cudos is her mother...you TOTALLY GET IT/her! Your amazing;)